Bash Cars for Sale
Please refer to the Variety Bash Vehicle Guide before making any purchase, as modifications may need to be made before a vehicle is considered compliant. Your Variety Motoring Events team are happy to help with any queries you may have.
- 2 inch lift
- Full lights/radio
- RacksSpares incl wheels
- Dual batteries
- Excellent terrain tyres
- Fully bash compliant
- Completed multiple Bashes, most recently 2022
- Excellent comfy cruiser
- Built like an old Mercedes is
- 3.0 litre twin cam six
- New Harmonic balancer fitted
- Nothing to spend – just cruise and enjoy!
Contact Matt Herrett on 0457 383 383
ZC 1970 Ford Fairlane
- This historic car has already completed two bashes with no issues at all!
- 12,000 km with heaps of power
- Drives great and is fully Bash compliant, including all spare parts necessary for the Bash
- New 351 engine, four new tyres (and two spares), rebuilt radiator, new back shockers, rebuilt front-end, three bucket seats with a 60L fridge in backseat, new radio, two new batteries, 190L fuel tank
- Car was repainted four years ago
- The car is a real 'head turner' and gets a lot of attention!
- Always kept in garage
Contact Rob on 0407 695 185 or Pete on 0418 411 010 for enquiries
- In very good condition - no rust
- Has completed 2 Variety Bashes without any problems and will continue to do many more!
- Fully compliant with Bash pales, front and rear tow points, and UHF radio (2 antennas)
- 2 spares on steel rims. All tyres in good condition Nankang SUV (2 are new)
- Suspension has been raised and hydraulic suspension removed
LED driving light and LED lamps in original headlights.
- Small electric fridge included
- Extra LED reversing light
- Luggage pod and Thule roof bars available for extra $300
Contact James on 0408 311 164 for enquiries
420 SEL Mercedes V8
- In great condition!
- Fully bash compliant, including all neccassary spare parts for trip
- 1 bash year old Light Terrain Tyres including brand 2 new spares
- Terra Trip Navigation System
- Custom raised springs, Koni Shockers
- Completed 2 Variety Bash trips with no issues at all
- Lots of room inside great to drive.
More information can be provided on request
Contact Glenn Mew on 0414 247 804 for enquiries
1991 Toyota Dyna 200
- Diesel, manual transmission
- Licensed to carry 3, sleeps 5
- Fitted with kitchenette (incl. fridge and gas cooker) and solar panels
- Has completed many Variety Bash events, ready for the 2023 Bash
- Located in Drouin
Contact Jan on 0401 617 114
1967 Holden S Wagon
- Holden 186 Red Motor, rebuilt and slightly worked
- 5 Speed Manual gearbox
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Commodore VS diff fitted
- 4 Bucket seats with 2 rear 3 point harness fitted
- Bash compliant fit out
- GPS speedo and new gauge panel
- Original spares list included and photos can be sent to genuine enquiries
- Stickers will be removed
Contact Andrew on 0404 184 649