Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy a ticket at the event?
All tickets must be pre-purchased. Including booking link.
What should I do if I lose my ticket?
In the event that you lose or misplace your ticket (it happens to the best of us!), please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your ticket reissued.
Do I need to bring my ticket?
You will need to display your ticket on a mobile device or have a paper copy with you so that it can be scanned on entry.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive on time for the event, which commences at 11.30am. Guests are to be seated by 11.50am.
Is this a seated event?
Yes! The event will have allocated seating. Tickets can be booked as a table of 10, 12 or as individuals. Seating arrangements will be confirmed closer to the event.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is smart casual. Jeans and t-shirts are not permitted.
Is there an age limit for who can attend?
No, however, any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that there will be alcohol consumed at this event.
Will there be entertainment?
Yes, there will be live entertainment!
How do I get there?
Palladium Crown is located at:
Level 1 Crown Towers, Crown Melbourne
8 Whiteman Street
Crown Entertainment Complex is pleased to offer complimentary parking at the multi-level car park for guests attending this event. The multi-level car park is the only car park that complimentary parking vouchers are redeemable for. Enter via:
- Clarke Street access via City Road to Ground Level or ramp to Level 4
- Haig Street access via Clarendon Street to Ground Level or ramp to Level 4
- Kings Way access via Kings Way to Level Mezzanine B of car park
Nearest train stations:
- Flinders Street Station (cnr. Flinders St/ Swanston St) 17min walk
- Southern Cross Station (cnr. Spencer/Collins St) 19 min walk
- Stop 58 – located Casino East/Queens Bridge Street
- 605 Bus (Gardenvale to City) Queens Bridge Street
- 236 Bus (Garden City to Queen Vic Market) Queens Bridge Street
- 234 Bus (Garden City to City) Queens Bridge Street
How does Variety help kids?
Variety - the Children’s Charity help kids living with disability, illness or experiencing disadvantage. Our work allows kids to gain mobility, to get out in the community, to communicate, achieve independence and increase self-esteem. Thanks to the financial support that Variety receives from supporters and partners we can make sure that kids who may miss out can join in.
- We support through the provision of grants for a range of equipment.
- We run programs to educate and empower kids that are falling through the cracks.
- We give scholarships to encourage the talents of kids living with disability or experiencing disadvantage.
- And most importantly, we hold kids’ events to bring joy, light and laughter to kids and their families.
What is this event raising funds for?
This year we’re aiming to fund not one, but TWO Variety Sunshine Coaches.
Variety Sunshine Coaches provide transport to organisations that cater for children with physical disability, regional or social disadvantage, to enable them to access the community and to experience a range of special programs and activities. Variety Sunshine Coaches can be fitted with wheelchair modifications, ensuring that all children can attend excursions and extra-curricular activities together.
Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Dietary requirements must be requested at the time of booking. Every effort will be made to accommodate the following dietary requirements: vegetarian, vegan, low gluten, lactose intolerance or allergies. We cannot completely guarantee allergy-free meals due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients. Gluten free meals cannot be guaranteed, however requests for meals which are low gluten can be accommodated.
What is your refund policy?
Refunds are not available for this event, however if you are no longer able to attend, you can have someone else attend in your place. Guest details can be updated through the Edit Order button on your ticket confirmation email from Humanitix.
Does the event have disability access?
Yes. This is an accessible event.