Variety Rally Around Victoria
Friday 3 March - Monday 6 March 2023
Thank you to everyone who supported the 2023 Rally Around Victoria. Together we raised $150,000 for Victorian kids!
We can't wait ofor the 2024 Rally Around Victoria, stay tuned for the route announcement and registrations in the coming months.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and rally for Victorian kids and communities in need?
Over four days and three nights, we will visit some of Victoria's most iconic locations. From the Dandenong Ranges, the Goldfields regions, the Grampians to the stunning King Valley, and more.
Rally Around Victoria spots are strictly limited.
Starting in central Melbourne, the Variety Rally Around Victoria will travel approximately 1,500km through our great state! Along the way you’ll enjoy delicious culinary local delights, see amazing sights, support regional communities and the best part – you'll be delivering support grants and gifts to kids in need!
- Day 1: Melbourne to Bendigo
- Day 2: Bendigo to Halls Gap
- Day 3: Stawell to Yarrawonga
- Day 4: Yarrawonga to Whitfield
What Can You Expect?
- Grants to regional kids experiencing illness, disadvantage or living with a disability
- A chance to see some of Victoria’s hidden gems and drive some amazing roads
- Meet like-minded people with a passion for motoring and philanthropic pursuits
- Support small business and regional economies
- Experience regional dining at its best
- Mechanical support will never be far away in case of a hiccup, and neither will medical assistance.
Open to all types of vehicles
Unlike the Bash, this event sticks to the tarmac (excluding 10km of dirt roads which can be avioded if required) and looks for those long winding roads where you can enjoy your little piece of motoring heaven.
Variety Bash Cars
Entry: $345 per car (including compulsory insurance)
Minimum fundraising: $1,000 per car
Provisions of $615 per person, inclusive of:
- Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea
- 2 x Polo shirts
- Baseball cap
- Name badge and lanyard
- Car door decals (magnetic option available)
Participants choose and book their own accommodation based on preference and budget.