Variety Brats Bash
Magical Mystery Tour 2020
31 March - 7 April 2020
Join us in 2020 as we travel from Melbourne to...a mystery northern town! That's right Brats, this time around we will be surprising you every step of the way as we take in the best of this great country.
The Variety Brats Bash gives you the opportunity to take your family on an incredible adventure all while raising funds for Variety – the Children’s Charity. This unique journey provides families with children and teenagers an irreplaceable experience to spend ten days of quality time exploring some great places around our country.
Like all Variety events, the Brats Bash raises much needed funds for children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs in Victoria. Each year, entrants of the Variety Brats Bash encourage our younger generations to experience the joy of giving.
The best thing about Variety motoring events is that we are there for you 24 hours a day to support your journey - scouts, mechanics and full support staff mean you are never left behind! What about before the event? We can advise you on how to prepare your car! Variety also runs a number of fundraising opportunities during the year to fundraise for your car, such as corner collections and auctions at our other events.
What Can I Expect?
Fun days and nights
As you take in some of the country’s best scenery, make new friends with Variety’s famous fun stops and games along the way (and party-filled nights)!
Full on-road support
You’ll never be left on the Variety Brats Bash! Radio communications, mechanical assistance and a scout to check the tracks are all there to ensure that you are safe. But most importantly they are there to make sure you have fun!
We take care of everything
Meals, accommodation, stunning scenery and exploring local areas with knowledge – we’ll take care of you! We assist you with advice on how to prepare your car and help you reach your fundraising goals!
How You Help
Variety – the Children’s Charity is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering Australian children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs to reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.
Variety Australia delivers over $1 million in individual and organisational equipment grants every month, filling the gaps often left by the government and other organisations.
Variety is often a family’s last resort to secure equipment vital to their child’s wellbeing. You can meet some of the kids we assist on the Variety 4WD Adventure as we deliver en-route grants to those who need it most.
- Anthony Braunthal just donated $104
- Daniel Smith just donated $208
- David Dubbeldam just donated $250
- Cormac Deffely just donated $52
- Melinda Dubbeldam just donated $67.60
- Samantha Pearce just donated $15
- Jeynelle Mills just donated $10
- Bev Purcell just donated $15
- Jan Doull just donated $450
- Eddie Koene just donated $15
- Steven Osullivan just donated $20
- Charly Kobe brok Vanboven just donated $15.60
- Jan Doull just donated $15
- Paul & Maddy Dibb just donated $265
- Anonymous just donated $200
- Darran Lewis just donated $515
- Barry Savage just donated $52
- Miguel Ferreiro just donated $25
- Lyn Bidwell just donated $50
- Glen Bromley just donated $15